--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "dfsavgny" <dfsav...@...> wrote:

> Sciannameo AND air AND zeckendorf
>
> and DO NOT omit results. You will see the story in other languages.
> The mere repetition of that story by others does not add one iota of
> truth to the original story.

Difference being they aren't just repeating the story - they are
debating, and even extending it with all the interview requests for Dan.

I've received a few emails from people asking me why those on this
board have such a hostility toward TCN and seem determined to rain on a
very sunny day for the paper.

Good neighbors usually revel in one another's success.

Another theme was that the detractors on this board seem to be outside
of what other folks around the triCity region are saying about the
story.

That of course came as no surprise.