--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedri...@...> wrote:

> The success of the newspaper and the nationwide attention that is
> getting speaks for itself.

A couple of years ago I was quoted on the front page of the NYT about
the Zeckendorfs purchase of air rights at the then record price of
$460/sf. I was then on ABC Eyewitness News later that evening and
papers all over the world picked up and repeated that story.

To see how stories spread Google

Sciannameo AND air AND zeckendorf

and DO NOT omit results. You will see the story in other languages.
The mere repetition of that story by others does not add one iota of
truth to the original story.