Wow!  I was in the Arcade at the same time and must have still been
inside when this happened.

Aside from one incident a few years ago, I have never been approached
in AP for handouts.  I read your post and I wondered why; if I was
practically in the same place at the same time and wandered all over
that area, I was not approached.

I may have an answer for that.  When in AP, I almost always have a
very visible camera either in my hand or on my shoulder.

Take your friends out again, but bring a camera, even if it is
trash.  Keep it visible and I'll bet that your friends will not be
approached.  Panhandlers would be wary of having their picture
taken.  I am sorry that I wasn't able to get a picture for you!

Just a thought,

Glenn

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "theshortsalepro" <njd...@...>