"How was the rest of their night?"

I dropped $250 at Old Man Raffertys and each time I eat there I vow not
to eat there again.  Everyone else enjoyed their meal, though.

After dinner, our friends were ready to leave, so we escorted them to
their car... and went back to Cookman. We so enjoy it... its a shame
more people don't come out.

Millville, NJ has "Third Friday" and it, too, is terrific, just a
longer ride. It is more artsy oriented, more working studios, and
more storefronts... with huge loft areas.  There must have been 20
different musical acts... all styles.  Awhile back, I was invited by a
bookstore/cafe for a book signing event (Fight Foreclosure!) and have
been asked back this month.

If I drive all the way down there for 3rd Friday, I certainly don't
want to be stuck signing books...