It's not about spending for the economy's sake. It's about spending responsibly.
Too many of our citizens are over there heads in debt. Too many people bought
homes they
couldn't afford. I think that's what Oak is talking about.
We also need to curb predatory creditors that pray on people's inability to
read the fine print
and understand what they are getting into.