You know what was great for me on the "eating less" issue?
Finding out I have high blood pressure.
First thing I learned was how to live a low sodium lifestyle. Awesome and
healthy.
Second thing was I had a really long bout with insomnia, so my dr prescribed
Ambien.
In order for Ambien to work, you have to take it on an empty stomach, which in
general is
3 hours after eating dinner. So, that meant no more before the bed snacking.
Now my BP is normal, I'm sleeping like a baby, and I'm losing weight.
Love it.