--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "wernerapnj" <wernera...@...> wrote:

> Now there's a reality we can agree on.
>
> Werner

I've been to man planning board meetings (not in ap) where it has cost the
builder tens of
thousands of dollars (or more) to make changes to a plan to an existing
building - in fees,
drawings etc - all to have to be redone again because the person(s) had no clue
what they
were looking at, despite it all. Just for "well, I don't get it...".

I've said it before, a city or town is not a co=op or condo association (kind
of but not) -
it's a large, complex operation.

You need to have a great head of operations who in turn should be able to
dictate who
they need to help operate it - with oversight and input (criticism, complaints
and
suggestions) from the taxpayers who are the stock or stakeholders - as there is
direct
impact to their fractional share.

We need experts. Just like all the experts that ran Merrill and the rest of the
banks into
the ground. The smart ones who knew it to years ago all walked away with nice
fat
pacakages - as in bonuses which were worth more then the companies they left.

They belong in jail.

Will Obama go after these and will the banks be held accountable for ANY of
their losses?