Don't forget to visit Maureen's site. I think she is the only one
doing the kind of thing she's doing. I don't go to it often enough.
You can leave comments there, which would obviously be more to the
point of her articles, and I am guessing she monitors them.

Also, maybe some help could be sent her way to have more advanced
recording equipment, tech help etc in the form of $$ or pro bono help.
just a thought.

There are two different sites, which I'm a little confused about, a
blog and regular site. Is there a difference Maureen?