Hey, thanks for the plug, G!
Why not use the comments feature on Asbury Radio for a chain of
commentary? All I have to do is click on the link I get emailed and
approve the comment -- in case it's some kind a subversive, Alaskan
propaganda or somethin'.
It's a little confusing, I guess, because my web support inserted the
blogger.com stuff in the middle of the site. This was so he wouldn't
have to intervene every time I had something to post.
I was hoping for some dialogue in response to the mp3s. Kind of dry
without it, actually.
Thanks again - oh, I've got the poll up there now about dining out.
Best,
Maureen

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Gabrielle Obre"