I got my wife to work in toms river yesterday. Came back and got rid of my
mother in law to ac airport stopped and played a few hands of blackjack went to
shoprite wegmans then turned around and went back to toms river for my
wife...the parkway was near perfect.

By the home depot I went around two stuck cars to offer to pull them out and I
was cursed at.

I was in a jeep. A rough regular ride but a great snow car.
No one was supposed to be on the road. Last. Night 35 was stop a mess and 18
just getting done.

As far as the city getting key employees dug out that's emergency management.
Face it in the event of a real disaster you're on your own. Look at katrina.

It was a state of emergency. And if it weren't for my motherinlaw I wouldn't of
been here either.
Now I have to go shovel some snow off a flat roof and deck.
In cave man days the wife complained about walking. The husband was pisses and
chisled a rock and made a wheel. We have the internet to waste time and bitch.