From: "oakdorf" <oakd...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 22:10:39
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Check out School board considers closing Asbury Park
school

don't forget - eliminating funding means you, as a property owner have to step
up to the plate.

another thing christie should do - when a superintendent "retires", or a police
chief or any dept head of a muni in NJ, there should be no one in line to jump
right in.

Instead, take 6 months to review the dept, the muni and neighboring munis - to
look at merger options.....

In some towns, one chief, 10 cops. Others one chief, 90 cops.
Same pay.

It works that way in the real world. Real companies only have so many
department heads and one President.

Everyone likes home rule.

Fine if your town isn't bankrupt or soon won't be.