Great weekend, hit that new Cuban place up yesterday, I won't go back, food was
good, but....(My observations)

- 1 bartender working a 75degree Easter Sunday @ 2pm is unacceptable

- getting our apps before bread/water/drinks is silly

- smallest portions I've ever had at a cuban restaraunt, couldve ate 3 brisket
meals (if I could afford it)

- wait staff, although friendly and quick knew NOTHING about the menu

- for the $120 I dropped on 4 drinks, 1 app, 1 salad and a dinner, I left very
hungry

My fiance, had to ask 5 different times for water, she was not happy about that

Food and decor were amazing, portions were embarassing for a Cuban joint, staff
friendly

10000 times better than the Boards were....but ill stick with Langosta for a
sit down dinner on the BW