It always amazes me that the Tri City News completely ignores any discussion
involving some of the great Mexican and other Latin restaurants on Main Street.
Take Tapitia for example. i go there all the time, and it's usually packed.
Great, authentic Mexican food, yet it's never, ever been mentioned in the TCN.
Instead,they claim to be the catalyst for positive change in AP while somehow
suggesting that AP is becoming "Little Brooklyn" Barf.