Since the TCN is a private company, it's their right to focus on what interests
them, however, it always amazes me that they make zero effort to actually work
toward creating a more unified community. Instead, their entire focus is on the
"white" and "hip" side of things.
I honestly think the Latin/Mexican community deserve credit for their recent
contributions to the town.
The Tapitia grocery store was a lifesaver during the winter blizzard, and it
was constantly packed.