Could be teething pains for a new restaurant? I like to give benefit
of the doubt.

I'm kicking myself as my husband and I went for lunch on Thursday and
left saying we must post on the forum and promptly forgot to do it...

We had wonderful experience.  We were the only ones there so service
was good, our server was on top of things and super friendly.

We ordered a cerviche dish and questioned the ingredients (thought it
was missing the jalapenos), even though we had already finished he
dish the chef sent out a new one with a side of peppers and then
another type of cerviche with compliments for us to try.  They
couldn't have been nicer in trying to make us feel welcome and were
apologetic about a mess up that wasn't a mess up..

The entrees were great, tasty and  good portion sizes, well presented
and in good time.    We also didn't find it too expensive considering
we had 4 cocktails, an appetizer and 2 entrees along with the addl
things they gave as compliments and it was about $60.

We left there saying we'd definately go back, it will give langosta a
run for it's money but we hope it doesn't fall into the AP trap of
inconsistency in food and service levels which is definitely  possible
based on the post below.