I think charging boardwalk employee's $100 a year to park is absolutely
ridiculous. Why not just set aside an area for employee parking? This is also
not going to sit well with downtown employees. It won't affect me employee wise
as I ride my bike to work, but the backlash in execution in the Bangs/Bond area
isn't surprising.
I also find it amazing that AP somehow found the "Emergency Parking
Notification" signs to use downtown while totally forgetting to do so in my
neighborhood.