Didn't even think about the seasonal employees, and unless your waiting tables
or tending bar on the weekends that is a bit pricey

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 17:05:08
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Parking Progress (yes, i think this is progress)

Good points. Honestly, I simply think it's wrong to charge employees to park in
our city. Employees are already doing jobs that contribute to the local
economy. I don't think it was right back in 1979, and I don't think it's right
in 2011. Many of the boardwalk employees are seasonal, and lots are part time.
Charging them $100 so they can do their job is a bit insulting in these times.