--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <hinge98@...> wrote:

> I completely agree, and I should have mentioned that I think MM should do so
> for it's employees.

Picket them. What do you care if the employees have parking or not? Maybe it
was an employee parking in front of your house. The city is doing the employees
a favor. Park further away or pay the market rate for the spot.I will not
mention the M(anhattan) word, but do employers pay for their employees parking
in urban areas or where parking is at a premium? MM doesn't employ the
employees of the BW stores, the store owners do. You want to spend MM's money?
How many free spots should come with renting a store?