I am the biggest proponent of paid parking for AP. I still think it was a smart
move. More cars were taken down to the beach because of free parking holiday.
Maybe some who hadn't gone down did, saw what they like and will come back
again and pay for it. Gives a step back to those who criticized the doubling of
the fees.

I put the lock on my beach locker. Fantastic. All chairs, umbrellas and such
stored there.