I think you are projecting your anger at the wrong group of people.
Reading through these posts show that you are the racist here.  Why not work to
fix the problem instead of spreading the hate.  I turned your racist comments
around so you can see what you said.

in the 67 years I've lived as a woman of color, I see right through
"whitespeak". So go ahead, "diss" me!"
"since you are NOT Black, don't tell me what I know and DON'T know!"

in the 40 years I've lived as a white man, I see right through your "ebonics".
So go ahead "disrespect" me.
since you are NOT white, don't tell me what I know and DON'T know!

Oy Vey!