Interesting comment someone made.

Can someone define it?

I can't say I go out to dinner to often I really enjoy my own food much more.

Are boardwalk prices high?

How do they compare with the rest of Monmouth County?

Is rafferty's high priced or middle of the road?

Is the ice cream a fair price?

Is the candyteria fairly priced?

WHAT:

 - would be fair for the "whole" community
 - kind of eateries and price points would be "fair" to the "whole" community.
 - kinds of food are missing to make it seem "fair" to the community and not
those upper class a-holes that come in and take a shot () at rehabbing a
business, home or supporting a struggling town?

WHAT:

 - would stop a kid from trying to pull someone out of a car to kick their ass
for the hell of it?
 - would stop someone from taking a shotgun and shoving in someone's face and
make them strip down and steal their car?

First person that can tell me (without blaming society), I'll cut a check out
for $100 to their favorite cause.