Those homes are condemned, well a lot of them are at least

-----Original Message-----
From: "2fast4u" <sharon_b...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:34:17
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Upperclass boardwalk and downtown?

There's housing, ready to move in, left by the military of Ft. Monmouth.  It's
going to waste, now that everything moved to MD.
It would house thousands, right off Hope Rd. in Eatontown. It's
unbelievable what problems this would solve if AP residents,
the disabled and retired military could just "move in", this housing
is fairly new.