Most of its condemned and not livable

-----Original Message-----
From: "Hinge" <hing...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:41:15
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Upperclass boardwalk and downtown?

Actually, most of that housing is rotting away. There's mold everywhere. I grew
up in Eatoncrest apts. which is surrounded by that development. It's been
fenced in for years, and is currently home to a herd of deer.

Right around the corner at the Ft. Monmouth golf course, there were acres of
abandoned homes. All got bulldozed.