The Big Dig.

tunnel it.

or raise the "plaza".

How much would that be worth by vacating streets and does the city get any $.

And if the character of the Pony were recreated, either at current site in a
new, safer building, would that be so bad? If springsteen were to  play in a
"new" pony, would people line-up or boycott it?

By the way, the old man was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night.
Great performance.

While the WB is great, the doggie bar unfortunately is prime real estate. Maybe
someone would leave the ground space open for an open air bar and build above
it.

Considering I'm 50 now, we're not really planning that much for us, but for the
next few rounds or party animals, investors, residents and tourists. Our days
our numbered.