From: "dfsavgny" <dfsav...@yahoo.com>
Sender: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:38:24
To: <AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Downtown paid parking went into effect today

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, cbrianwatkins@... wrote:

> Why would you have to go back and restripe it? Stripe it once, number it and
> don't enforce it, I have no issue with paid parking, I encourage/welcome it,
> I have seen the benefits

I hear you but when paid parking was even suspended for a while this year folks
kept putting money in the machines anyway. The residences are supposed to have
parking lots. There are restaurants on Mattison that need parking so all you
would be doing is shifting the cars that were "stored" on Cookman to Mattison.