The machines are programmable. You could just add a message to the welcome
screen.
Or, temporarily cover up the parking signs.
Speaking of which, I still have a sign pole without a sign in my front yard. I
contacted the city about it several times. 6 months and counting. My friends
have suggested I should just make my own sign.