My reality is my income was nearly cut in half, by no fault of my own. I'm now
struggling to keep up with expenses that I never had to worry about before.
Don't get me wrong, I love living and working in the same town, and i
absolutely love riding my bike to work.

It's funny to read the echo of what the Occupy Wall St protesters first rose up
about, the 99% vs. the 1%. It seems that higher income people are supporting
paid parking while those who are struggling are living with their new reality,
and there doesn't seem to be much empathy.