How do you solve residents hogging parking on Cookman without requiring
payment? Enforce 2 hour parking rules. Why is that not an option? Who loses in
that scenario?

Sometimes, the bullshit of this city amazes me. Approx. 6 weeks ago, I went to
a council meeting, and a rep from iStar left a load of bullshit about the
schedule of fixing roads in the oceanfront area, including my street, which is
a pothole nightmare. They said they were going to start within days. Days and
weeks went by, nothing happened.
The rep also stated they were going to immediately do something about the
eyesore of the Esperanza. They claimed they were going to wrap the site, and
were prepared to do so starting the next day.
Last time I checked, it's still an eyesore. Minor work was done on a sidewalk
on the west side of that block. Seems to me the problem there isn't what you
walk on, it's what you look up at.

Maybe AP is just going to eventually become another gentrified playground for
the wealty. That's becoming the American way more and more with each passing
day. Screw the poor and middle class. Tell them to "get used to it"

Fuck that. WE are starting to fight back. Get used to it.