I've just started looking at it as a work in progress, but I can honestly say
that as far as daytime is concerned, I've heard nothing but claims that the
paid parking is hurting rather than helping. At least one business I know of
who has seen a sharp downturn in their business announced on Facebook today
that they would pay for their customers parking.