MM wants to control forever lots they dont own and which are only interim uses
under the plan. they also didnt want to share revenues and I could never see
how we could allow paid lot compete with our meters, especially during the week
in the summer when its cheaper than the streets.

MM has turned down offers for the Sunset Pavilion and the old Hot Sand space
because they didnt want to do the bandshell.

if you read this article, mottola (who is certifiable) throws everything but
the kitchen sink as to WHY. Even Bamboozle, which is not even being held
anywhere. And if that was any test of how this City could handle a large event,
we passed.