>From  a FB post...

I advise everyone to not take part in this...This is a sensitive issue and it
is between the developers and the city. Please everyone...Sit tight..There are
too many rumours and viscious lies going on...I know...Lance and I have been
here since the begining of the development and the public is not aware of the
work, time and effort on that has gone into this development by Madison
Marquette