I should say that was from a FB post by Debbie Delisa - i copied the first part
of her post.  Granted when they took the WB - it was a boarded up grey
shell.....

And MM did come in and clean up Fishman's mess - but then they signed up to do
business with the City. MM also managed to finish up Wesley Grove... and the
paramount and and and...

$20 on the weekend and special events...

the pony is more profitable to hold events outdoors...