Mottola is out of his mind.

I said this last week.....they COULD make money from CH and the Theater if
they booked the right acts. Booking these Has-beens and never-were's wont
do it. I have never seen a bigger waste of venue before.

I know of 4 comparible venues in NJ that sell out 3-4 nights a week with
relevant acts.

This is a disaster.