Hi Romain.

Is there any specific reason for you to use an AspectJ version from 2009? How
about giving 1.8.5 a try?

Disregarding the version, do you think you can share your aspect(s) and target
class(es), ideally a minimal example reproducing the problem? Even though you
say it is unrelated, the Maven POM would also be interesting.

As for 1.6.6 to 1.6.7 behaviour changes:
http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-167.html
--
Alexander Kriegisch

Schillerplatz 6, 91315 Höchstadt, Germany
Tel +49 (9193) 52 76, Mob +49 (176) 20 53 07 02