I have checked out Romain's project from here:
svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/zvtm/code/ zvtm-code

What I saw is that module zvtm-cluster wants to weave ITD methods into
zvtm-core. There are other aspects relying on ITD-ed methods introduced by
other aspects. There seems to be something wrong with the compilation order.
Some aspects or classes are already woven before the ITD they rely on has
happened. @Andy: Is this something which is to be expected to work? I tried
with AspectJ Maven Plugin 1.7 and AspectJ 1.8.5 dependencies for both the
plugin and the runtime.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
http://scrum-master.de

Andy Clement schrieb am 03.04.2015 00:59:

And worth looking at the 1.6.8 readme:
http://eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-168.html