Title: Re: [Assam] Assam is for Assamese
You asked just one question that needed answering:

>8) Don't you think your policy will take away the basic freedom of an Indian to live anywhere freely in any state in >India? Today an Assamese can live in Gujarat, buy property, and remain as Assamese. Don't you think your >policy will take away this basic freedom?

*** Indians can live in India, their homeland.  Assam will welcome limited number of immigrants, like you are in the USA, in a controlled manner; will be my guess about how an independent Assam will deal with the issue. Similarly India may or may not allow immigrants from Assam in their midst. But contemporary realities will dictate that both, an independent Assam and India will retain cultural contacts and will have mutual economic interests, resulting in a friendly and neighborly existence.

This has become necessary due to the ABSENCE of the checks and balances of a democratic Indian state the people of Assam hoped for and banked on when they agreed to join India when the British left, leaving them exploited and robbed of their rights in their own homeland.

*** Everything else you ask are questions contrived to keep Assam as a colony for Indian interests. Your concerns for the rights of the indigenous peoples of the region is, and their cultural/language identities  are at best, affected ones and lack sincerity, as could be well ascertained from some of your own arguments right here in this forum; as in your taunting of Tarun Gogoi et al, for NOT having the GUTS to enforce Assamese as the state language of Assam, 'even after India has given Assam the permission' or some such assertions.

Your arguments, as seen often here, are attempts to have it both ways; demonstrating an underlying need for recognition driving you, and not necessarily for the best of the people of Assam.