You said it all.

So shout out loud and clear"We want what Ulfa wants. Nothing else."

mm

From: "Saikia, Hrishikesh IN BLR SISL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "s hazarika" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<assamonline@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [asom] Assamese Fears and Saviours
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:26:13 +0530

Now the former chief executive would say “ Koribo tun bahutei bisarisilu, kintu … minister mokhae koribo nidile”.

Then ask any of the minister, the reply would be “Oh , hobo nohoi, kori asu. “.

Then ask our CM , “Tarun da, kiba hobone nohoi”.

Reply would be “Agor pora hoi ase , aru hoye thakibo. Dekha nai janu aji kali axomiya lodai bahirot goi sakori kore….”.

I think for him exporting human resources of few thousand people to outside assam is big deal.

What the assamese in assam would do?

My reply: “Barixa banor pasot, alu kosu’u khabo nuhua hoi”.

This way in the last 59 years nothing happened.

Regards

Hrishikesh Saikia