Just so this discussion does not relapse into the same old repetition
of  your or my positions, I will stop at this post.

The point is not about MY views or Thakuria's or DN Bezbaruah's.
Assam journalists have been crying endlessly about  a number of
issues, like ULFA, B'deshis, corruption and the like. However they
have utterly failed in their journalistic duties in investigating,
analyzing and educating the public about the causes of these problems
or how they can be resolved and how the people can become a part of
the solution . Nor have they offered any achievable and sustainable
solutions to what they cry about, that I am aware of.  Wishful
thinking, or calling names, or sermonizing and lecturing those they
disagree with do not qualify as such. Nor does symbolic flag-waving,
appeals to the people and so forth. All that does is promote or
publicize their own piety, something that does not in any way help
Assam in its woes. As responsible and effective journalists, a key
element of a functioning democracy ( unlike desi-demokrasy that is),
they owe it to  their readers, to seek out those who have the ability
to offer such achievable solutions and air them, if they cannot offer
them themselves.  The least they can do.

That in essence was what I wrote to Thakuria. If you believe that was
a bad or destructive set of suggestions, you ought to point out that
, explaining why.  Or if you have better ideas you ought to present
those. That will be meaningful. But to go on as you have, with absurd
demands and assertions

>like   "---During last couple of elections Assam has witnessed at
>least 65% or more vote casting.  This essentially
>means that at least 65% of Assam's people believe in
Indian Constitution.  What other verdict you want ??

merely underscores your clueless disposition. And if you are
wondering why it is clueless, try reconciling that with yours and
Assam journalists' laments about the B'deshi immigration issue and
why the voters don't care about it as proven by their election and
re-election  of those who would not even acknowledge it as a problem,
much less do anything about it.  And when you do, enlighten us about
it.