>Printing articles
> of  Tavleen Singh
> criticizing Delhi does not do a damn thing for
> Assam.

So, let us know why you publish those Or for that
matter the news items on what Delhi or Mumbai police
is doing?

I don' t care
> what India is
> doing or when Indians are going to the moon or to
> hell in a
> hand-basket.

Then why cry hoarse on Indian Education System ...
you really do not care  right ??

> Can you or anybody else here explain why there is
> nothing useful or
> meaningful  to show for Rs. 300,000,000 a year for
> 32,000,000 people
> of the region?

A couple of things off the head --- flyovers of
Guwahati,  Software Technology Park in Borjhar (though
there are no takers because of threat to
life/business), Tejpur University, the Golden
quadrilateral road network connecting Assam to rest of
India.
I know Health/Primary education etc remains concern
..... but these matters are in State Govt's hand ,
why blame Delhi for these?  There have been umpteen
cases where funds allocated have been returned
unutilized and/or shared by top Assamese officials
with blessing of Dispur ....where does GOI comes in
picture here ???

You mentioned that GOI allocated Rs. 300,000,000 a
year for Assam ?  If GOA cannot utilize it or misuses
it, HOW GOI is to be blamed?  How other states are
utilizing it?   How will you ensure that the GOA of
Independent Assam will NOT misuse public fund ?

You realy could not show who are the people who
support Sovereignty (other then you) ?

You have mentioned couple of times -- Assam is living
life of beggar etc

why do you think Assam is living in dependency,
beggars life etc.?

If it is because Assam is a part of India, don’t you
think that in Independent Assam,   all districts of
Assam will be living in dependency, beggars life
because Guwahati (or some other place) will be capital
of Independent Assam and will "loot"  from these
districts ….. so we just shift our target from Delhi
to Guwahati?

Tea and Petroleum,  the two major resources of Assam,
are concentrated in certain districts ... not spread
evenly across Assam.  Don't you think these districts
will then start asking for  Independence from Assam?
And drill it down further ... every town will want to
be a Independent Country.

If you think things will be different, why?  What is
your model?

How do you envision an independent Assam?   What are
your objectives and how you plan to achieve those ?

I would assume that this will be the most important
point if you start a debate …. How will you ensure
that the people of Assam will have a better life then
what they have today and how will you ensure that
there will be no further disintegration (with 100+
militant groups in NE,  seems like we need to have
100+ countries in NE )?  How will you handle the
illegal immigration issue?

You have been harping on India/Delhi's evils.  How do
we know that we are not moving to a greater evil?
Given the experience of managing Dispur by our one
time great student leaders, we need some concrete plan
and proof how  you can give us a Xonor Axom ? We also
need to know the credibility of People who are going
to run the (Islamic ?) republic of Assam?
With all of Assam's population right from bureaucrats
to School Teachers to Journalists opposing Soverignty,
who are the people who will work with you and why ?

In last one decade you have been asking for
Independence citing evils of India but have always
eluded when it came to answering HOW you are going to
give us a better life and how you are going to run the
show.

And with GOUSA going on a spree looting oil rich
countries, are you sure they will not target Assam
soon ?

On a different context,  I just noticed Assam.org
mentions that Assam produces over half of India's
petroleum.  However,  on a GOI site, I found that
Assam & Nagaland Produces around 13% of India's
Petroleum .  Does anyone know what is the correct
figure?

=== message truncated ===