At 3:22 AM +0100 10/4/07, uttam borthakur wrote:
Have you got all answers to riddles of life, except this, sir!

*** Do I HAVE to? I would submit I don't owe anyone any answer to anything, much less the answers to all of life's riddles. And I do not demand that of others either.

Not a litany of Kharkhowa woes, I presume some of us are not aware of these; else they would stopped doing things that they do to prolong the list of woes from safe distance.

*** Huh?   That was too complex for my little mind to grasp.

*** But the mystery persists: WHAT is a body to do about the litany of the Kharkhowa woes laid bare here ? How could they be resolved? I have no problem with the aim to educate those in as deep a torpor as to be unaware of these, even though one could argue that those who are comatose are not worth the attempt to revive :-) . But to enlighten us on how solutions could be found would mean something. Repetitions of what we all know, does not. It is little more than an abject display of bewilderment.

Same for those who go ga-ga over it :-).

Having said that, I would argue that there is nothing mysterious about the problems cited. They are not new to the human condition. Others have encountered them, conquered them and are on the paths to progress. Therefore it does not even require INVENTING or DISCOVERING hitherto unknown ways to deal with the issues cited. All it takes is a DESIRE to keep our eyes and ears opened and a willingness to learn from others and a determination to get it done.

Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Isn't that an exhaustive litany of Kharkhowa woes?

But tell us something we DON'T KNOW :-).

The big mystery remains untouched: What is a body to do about it? How could they be resolved ?

That is the issue, isn't it?