The issue was what Umesh learned from Wiki U, wasn't it?

Or was it something I concocted, putting words in UMesh's or your mouths ?

Anyway, I do stand by all my comments , which were in response to
whatever came from Umesh or yourself.

The challenge for you is to prove to the world of assamnetters  that
I , CM was wrong on one or all counts. And in order for you to be
able to do that, you still will have to show that the main issue:
Umesh's understanding of what he read  was indeed correct and
therefore cm's comments were uncalled for, incorrect, malicious,
subversive, anti-Indian, anti_ US, anti_Umesh, anti-Krishnendu or
whatever other terms of endearment you can conjure up.

That would then make me look bad, you ( and Umesh) will feel
vindicated and redeem your honor. Otherwise it will be a stiff dose
of Mylanta or Pepto Bismol tonight for sure.  I won't even make case
of how you will appear to your peers.That won't be cool. I hate to
see my fellow netters in such pain, even though self inflicted.