The issue is your twist and your blame everything on
India which netters are aware of.

It has now been proved beyond doubt that CM tried to
blame the content on Desi Education and then did an
ABOUT TURN when pointed out that the Content was
provided by his Bidesi Experts

>>Anyway, I do stand by all my comments

The tragedy is ... you yourself do not know which is
your comment ... the Fed Researchers publish junk or
the desi fellows cannot comprehend those finely
written piece

You can take a break and go buy some Pepcid or Tums if
you are already out of stock .... or do you maintain a
super jumbo stock at home ?

>>The issue was what Umesh learned from Wiki U, wasn't
it?

>>Or was it something I concocted, putting words in
UMesh's or your mouths ?