Good points KC.

C'da's other point

>>*** The 'country' does not exist. It is a figment of idle imaginations.
 If it did, it wouldn't be in the shambles it is.
>> So the question of a country within a country does not arise.

I know he just wants *India* to go away, somehow. Wonder whose vivid
imagination we are talking about. :-). If I could wave a magic wand,
I would try to wave India away - just for C'da :-)

On the issue of autonomy itself, as you pointed out, each and every other
yahoo group out there wants a piece of the real estate - and all for
themselves, & themselves only.  But it doesn't stop there. Many of these
want all the money they can get from the hated Center,
and they want to be coddled.

--Ram da

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Krishnendu Chakraborty <krish_...@yahoo.com