Khura,

I went to Karimganj town with a student of Silchar university, in 2008
December. I wondered they talked to me in Hindi. And the people use to say
Brahmaputra valley as Assam. For Example "amra kalke Assam jabo"....

This doesn't mean no Assamee tried. Late Parag Kr Dass tried, what happened?
Nothing. AASU tried and till trying. What is happening. No Change.

-Dhruba