Dear Susanta Kar,

Actually I was kidding about your signature i.e. "Are you advertisiing". But
some people have driven it to other way of controversy.

Simply I was kidding. Don't take otherwise.

I do not have any hatred about any language, any religion, any nation, except
USA(for their notorious politics).

-Dhruba Jyoti Deka