Dear
Dhrubajyoti,
I can't understand where from two words 'West Bengal' and 'School' come
here. It's  my email ID . I have some signature written in Bengali. Bengali
is not only language of West Bengal. Neither I'm a citizen of WB.
             So, I'm not answerable to what that state would have done. If
that state doesn't allow any other languages to operate then it would not be
ideal state to me. I'd love to hate that state. I know , in today's India
every state and its' people are try to kill the true India Social spirit, "
Unity in Diversity'. WB is not exception .  But here these are off topic