From: Chan Mahanta <cmaha...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:22:48
To: <assam@assamnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Assam] Ramayana in Comic form

Dhruba:

 Those are extremely intemperate words and have no place in a forum like
assamnet. I don't know how much you know about this forum, but  I have been in
this net for a very long time, over 12 t years.  There have been instances like
this before, but most of us nipped those in the bud.

 Please do NOT ever again use such vitriol against anybody, I don't care who.

 I can assure you, most of us ion this forum will share my view. And I invite
everyone , who wish to, stand up and be counted on WHAT is right! Remember,
when we lose our voices when it is important to set things straight, silence is
not a virtue.

 cm