Which begets the question that has been asked
 >repeatedly and never answered: Why is it the South
 can
 >do it with the current system and the north east
 has
 >not been able to?

*** So here I am face to face with Rajib Das' ace question, his trump card!

But before I can attempt to answer the question, I must know the following:

*WHAT is it that the South is doing with the current system that the NE cannot?

*I also need to know what the South consists of.

* What are the Souths circumstances, compared to the NE's?

* what is the South's history compared to the NE's?

Tell us Rajib, and I will try to answer your questions.

cm