Like, I said, yet some some more questions. But never
the answer. It isn't too hard, C'Da, to see through
the tactic.

I am sure you have read South's history to a certain
extent and will be able to compare that to that of
NE's. I am sure you would have followed recent
socio-economic trends from different regions of India.
 Unless it is too rusty because of the long years away
in the US of A.

Don't you think a comprehensive analysis of the NE's
ills that evades mere mortals like me should also
attempt to answer this specific question? And don't
you think if a PhD is required to answer this
question, a PhD is required to answer all those
general questions raised on a daily basis here?

As for general, broad questions or opinions - will you
go check your voluminous comments about the evil
empire called GOI over the last few months made by
themselves or as responses to other general broad
statements? Apply your yardstick for drawing
simplistic conclusions (and the resultant
demonstration of immaturity and /or ignorance).

Assigning immaturity or ignorance as a stock response
has been used very often as a tool whenever one is
uncomfortable with a response in every day situations,
at work, when debating with friends, when parents
remonstrate their children etc. I do it too. On many
ocassions, I pinch myself on the shoulder to stop
myself from demonstrating stupidity.

=== message truncated ===