Barua,

> Looks like we still have some doers rather than talkers

Yes, George is a doer. While going through his website, one can see
the number of things his foundation is involved in. Further, it will
be difficult for people to think he is in sort of scam, because most
of the money involved is his money, even the proceeds for the book
goes into helping the poor.

--Ram